The Dread Mage Rises
Shay has remained neutral throughout it’s 6 millennial history. Stemming from the the wisest of the Three Sages ,Shay, Shay has grown in reputation for it’s vast libraries, Temples, and it’s vast mountain ranges. Led through an Oligarchical system, the people of Shay take it in turn to elect members to a council to make all of the Continents political decisions. Though split into 8 different countries, borders within Shay mean very little to people.
The 8 countries of Shay spread out across a wide area of Mountains, Desserts, Forests, Bogs, and a single jungle. Each country has it’s own country (and often times it’s own race),however all issues that deal with the overall economy or conflict are addressed to the council. Matters of Civil suits are left to each country’s leading officials. The countries are as follows:
- Flin (dessert country of the East)
- Telindor (location of several ancient temples)
- Vidain (Country of flowing rivers)
- Maylor (Location of the Great Library)
- Varm (Home to the Dwarves and vast mountain ranges
- Simp (House of Council resides)
- Krew (Standing forces location)
- Annex (Home to many ports and crafters)
Often referred to as the birthplace of wisdom, many pilgrims cross from the other two continents to gain insight into modern-day issues. This influx in travelers has also led to a boom in trade. From the magic carpets of the West, to the portal weavers of the East, the port-towns of Shay are famous for their exotic goods and curious citizens.